1. It is cost-efficient: It maximizes your efficiency by allowing the agents to handle more than one chat at the same time. Hence, there is no need to hire multiple. It allows varied options for chatting distribution and utilization. Your order value would be multiplied since the users procure real-time advice and solutions to the questions. Besides, it reduces the entire helpdesk center cost by minimizing the waiting queue as compared to call centres.
2. High competition: It is never been more important for standing out among the competitors as these days. The rivalry in businesses is increasing every day and hence, different level of economies is adopting customer assistance for quick servicing. This is a reality check to be one step ahead of the competition.
3. Build long-term relationships: The customers that are long-term are less likely to switch. As an extra incentive, it tends to be less sensitive to price. Experts quote that user who feels taken care of are less concerned for what they get in monetary terms. 64% of the customers who have used live chat tend to come back rather than the ones who don’t. An automatic strong connection generates when a customer acknowledges that he is heard while chatting with the person behind it.
4. Convenient troubleshooting: Imagine yourself on a call with non-technical customers who have forgotten their access or is having issues while installing their software. It might take a lot of time for assisting them over the phone call or email, while through live chat, guidelines would be accommodated step by step.
5. Turn the visitor in a buyer: Although well-planned marketing strategies and complete sales funnel helps to achieve the targets, you still ought to lose a lot of visitors. It won’t just allow monitoring the websites but helps to integrate with the third-party software.