Whenever I attempt to place the request of writing the post, I get distracted by a message about hearing a notification about the package, card etc. It is no less than a fuss where the curse of productivity highly depends upon how you use it.
Just say bye to distractions and engulf the best techniques:
- Mode of do not disturb: There are multiple times while working that you don’t want to be bothered. It is normal the mode to on mode in such situations. The notification will be received on your application whenever a client will write you a message. You may set the date and time whenever you want the alerts to be received. Mark a tick on the checkbox for the notifications to accept by default.
- Communication in thread: In case the channel is up with multiple people, and you desire to reply to a message that is directed only to the author, utilize such threats.
- Make use of shortcuts for a speedy chat: Move for a quick search with the list of unread messages with the help of Command plus K or Command plus T. Don’t take your hands off the board and choose the shortcuts from the options available.
- Set up the notifications: No matter where you receive your alerts i.e. Fb or Instagram, you can only reply when you open it.
- Configure it to only direct messages: For avoiding notification from the channel written about each message. Go into the preferences and then over the notifications.
- Only unread message: In the section of preferences, go to the sidebar to look for a hidden message of simplification. View the channels with unread messages. Write hello to a sidebar which will assist you to focus and place goodbye within thirty minutes.
- Mute it and leave it: Some alerts irritate and are less important to a user. Mute such chat box and enter only and only if you have something to post. It is less consuming than entering and leaving each time you want to say something.
At the nurture, always remember that learning the experiences from an Live Chat Agents team always makes the roots stronger that fully assists in the maximizing the growth and productivity of every business.
Original Source:- https://www.nairaland.com/4708901/grab-best-practices-live-chat